One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (not listed in any particular order)
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on a full range of Weatherford tools and ancillaries in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Perform housekeeping duties in shop area.
- Troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance of Weatherford equipment within assigned district.
- Leads, mentors and provides supervision for repair & maintenance technicians.
- Collaborates with manager and other supervisors to schedule equipment repairs and completion dates as required.
- Supervise and perform scheduled maintenance.
- Evaluates and documents estimated repair costs of equipment.
- Ensure all necessary upgrades or modifications are performed as per instructions, and as deemed necessary to ensure SAFE operation of equipment.
- Operate equipment such as forklifts and overhead cranes.
- Collaborate with operations and management to develop ways to improve procedures, manage and minimize costs and increase overall efficiency, to improve customer service and satisfaction.
- Participates in providing accurate information/analysis of equipment failures, and report findings in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with manager and/or supervisor to ensure ordering of required parts, and repair of parts, for timely equipment repair and turnaround.
- Ensure accurate asset tracking and participate in annual count and reconciliation.
- Ensure all tools and equipment are maintained in good working order, including calibration as required and up to date, with related documentation being accurate and retained.
- Keep repair & maintenance workshop area efficiently organized and equipped with necessary supplies and tools, clean and free of debris, grease, oil, water and trash to ensure a safe and effective working environment, and according to Weatherford standards of excellence.
- Ensure all repair & maintenance paperwork and records are accurate and up to date, filled out correctly and completely, utilizing proper systems and procedures.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment, by Providing a safe healthy workplace for self and other employee Promoting and enforcing all safety precautions, procedures and practices. Understanding and complying with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Performs various other duties and activities as assigned by management team, within the physical constraints of the job.
Strong communication, organization, troubleshooting, and multi-tasking skills.
Displays positive attitude, with high degree of self-discipline and self motivation
Minimum two years' experience in workshop enviroment
Demonstrated leadership skills
The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
Hospira helps hospitals heal the hurting. The company makes specialty injectable pharmaceuticals (primarily generics) including...