Smithsonian Channel, a joint venture between Showtime Networks and the Smithsonian Institute, is looking for a temporary Marketing Supervisor to join its team. This position supports the day-to-day functions of consumer marketing department, including development of advertising campaigns, on-air promos, branding, asset management, marketing presentations and other tasks as assigned.
· Work on all marketing and branding initiatives, including creative development of print, broadcast and digital tactics, from writing creative briefs to flawless execution of campaigns
· Supervise interstitial process, from providing direction and feedback to obtaining approvals and ensuring the proper development and scheduling of spots and secondary events.
· Help develop show positioning, target audience profiles, competitive analysis and marketing recaps.
· Coordinate with Smithsonian Institution on marketing initiatives that increase awareness of brand
· Support day-to-day marketing needs for ancillary businesses
· Create decks to showcase all marketing efforts surrounding individual premieres and programming stunts, often to be included in Marketing Plans and Board Meeting decks.
· Must have great organizational and project management skills, along with strong writing and proofreading abilities.
· Need attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects to ensure flawless execution of all tactics.
· Should have a great creative sensibility; be media savvy, passionate about marketing, enthusiastic & eager to learn.
· Industry or advertising experience preferred
CBS Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -