Our mission as DeVry University faculty members is to facilitate dynamic learning environments that foster intellectual curiosity, academic integrity, and critical thinking skills, preparing our students to become lifelong learners and leaders in their chosen career fields and communities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Successful, active mentoring of new faculty members (full-time or adjunct)
- Capstone participation or advisement (outside of program)
- Active involvement with Industry Advisory Councils
- Increases levels of student and university service involvement
- Subject Matter Expert responsibilities
- Increases and successfully demonstrates responsibilities for program review, program assessment, program design, and program evaluation
- Solid evidence of leadership, regardless of chosen career focus
- Leadership roles: Sequence Chair, Assessment Chair, etc.
- Teaching roles: a champion of pedagogy and a leader of key activities dedicated to it
- Active engagement in persistence efforts
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- PHD or DBA REQUIRED
- All degrees must be from regionally accredited institutes
- Three to five years of business, or industry experience appropriate to the course subject matter
- Two to five years previous teaching experience
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
DeVry, Inc. - 13 months ago
It isn't exactly Ivy League, but DeVry is in the big leagues of technical, health care, and business schools. The for-profit...