Java - J2EE Developer Position
· Write Java code following system designs (for example, developing for multiple tiers, dealing with a number of interaction points, a number of tables and types of tables, complex business rules, etc.)
· Write programs that span technology platforms.
· Can read, write and understand system and functional requirements.
· Write detailed technical specifications.
· Report missing elements found in system and functional requirements to other Developers, Business Analysts and System Analysts, plus able to explain impacts on subsystem and propose a strategy for filling gaps in documentation.
· Consult with other Developers, plus Business Analysts and System Analysts and vendors.
· Determine time and resources required to complete programming projects. Seek review from SA and or Project Managers on estimates.
· Perform unit testing and debugging.
· Debug program errors – may seek assistance from vendors to debug more complex errors.
· Develop test data sets and work directly on database design and loading schemes.
· Work on integration issues and determine the integration approach.
· Coordinate with other areas on integration points or interface contracts.
· Must have a solid understanding of database design methodologies.
· Must have advanced understanding of coding design and documentation protocols as well as unit testing, change management and release procedures.
· Demonstrate proficiency using debugging tools and environments.
· Experience with common versioning and Source Code Management Tools.
· Proficiency using a report-writing tool.
· Demonstrate advanced proficiency programming in JAVA with basic proficiency in one or more other programming languages (e.g. Microsoft C# DotNet, Visual Basic, ASP, HTML, etc.).
· Advanced skills in the creation and use of Transact SQL.
· Experience in the design and development of multi-tiered Web-based applications.
· Must have an advanced knowledge of the Java development language with at least 5 years of real time development.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
· Experience developing J2EE Java applications in a Unix or Windows environment.
· Proficient at developing web-based, transaction-oriented applications of IHS and WebSphere (JAVA Server Pages) using SQL Server or DB2/UDB.
· Should have an understanding of messaging, using either JMS or MQ Series.
· Experience with Java development on multiple tiers and OS environments.
· A college degree or an equivalent of 10 years of development experience.
Reichard Staffing Solutions - 11 months ago
With five ever-expanding divisions and a client list that includes Fortune 500 companies, it's incredible to think that Reichard Staffing So...