HRV Conformance Verification Associates, Inc. supplies a highly integrated series of professional engineering and quality assurance/quality control services worldwide that span the steel, concrete, paint, mechanical, and construction industries.
We are currently seeking a QA Inspector to perform sampling and inspection 1 – 2 times a month for approximately half a day in Reno, NV on an ongoing basis. This is an ideal position for someone with a flexible schedule.
HRV Conformance Verification Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. (EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer)
- A current or former AWS Certified Welding Inspector preferred
- Previous experience performing quality inspections
- Prior experience performing quality inspection of products for bridge/highway projects a plus
- Skilled in reading and interpreting drawings and ensuring products are fabricated to specification
- Must be located within reasonable traveling distance to Reno, NV
- Valid driver's license
HRV is committed to compliance with the Equal Pay Act, Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Civil Rights Act of 1992, Sec. 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, ADEA, EEOA, ADA, and FMLA
HRV promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
HRV is a smoke-free environment and as such, prohibits smoking in all facilities.
HRV is a drug-free workplace.
HRV Conformance Verification Associates, Inc. - 15 months ago