We are seeking a Tier II Custom Interface Support Specialist to provide world class expertise to our customers as well as our team of highly skilled Tier I Support NSR's supporting our UltiPro HRMS/Payroll product suite.
As the Tier II Custom Interface Support Specialist, you are part of a team of professionals that play a key role in supporting our custom interfaces within our Workforce Management solutions, providing in-depth analysis and timely resolutions/workarounds for client-escalated as well as Tier I escalated issues.
This position requires strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills. The qualified candidate possesses broad experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations in a professional, timely, and thorough manner. Qualified candidates are self-starters and highly-motivated to provide excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as functional and technical knowledge of Human Capital Management Systems.
Ultimate was ranked 9th in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2013!
- Provide outstanding quality support to customers and internal Tier I specialists with satisfaction/technical expertise, with thorough and timely response
- Elevate ownership from initial contact to resolution, may need to dial into customer’s system to diagnose and resolve the issue.
- Provide Tier I specialist with direction and guidance as to specific details needed to troubleshoot any issue. Duplicate the problem or behavior on the customer’s system or in house environment.
- Escalate to the appropriate Data Integration Consultant for research and resolution as needed
- Provide updates on progress within the escalation document.
- Liaison between Tier I specialists and Enterprise Custom Interface team, facilitate, isolate, qualify, resolve or provide a ‘work around’ for problems reported by customers that are not resolved at the Tier II level.
- Provide support to Tier I and the customer when the customer’s problem is urgent and demands a same day resolution or ‘work around’. This may require involving a Data Integration Consultant from the Enterprise Custom Interface team.
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, scope documents, and current department policies and procedures in order to provide accurate solutions to internal support specialists
- Make recommendations for improving procedures
- Excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of SQL Database Programming (MS Transact SQL, SSIS, Relational Databases)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Window Operating Systems/Applications as well as communication applications
- Attend internal and external department training sessions as required
- Ability to multitask, including multiple high priority issues
- Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations
- Minimum 2 year hands on experience with the Ultipro Workforce Management product preferred
- Customer-focused, positive and professional attitude
- Organized, detail oriented, accurate and responsive
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Team player: collaborative, seeks input, accepts and incorporates feedback from others, and freely offers assistance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn and develop new skills.
- Able to set and manage expectations
- Adheres to Support Center Practices (SCP) guidelines
• BS Degree: CIS, Business Admin or Human Resources a plus
• Limited travel upon request
Ultimate Software - 19 months ago
The Ultimate Software Group isn't timid about the benefits of its workforce management products. Businesses use its cloud-based UltiPro...