This position is responsible for trafficking ad campaigns & trouble shooting campaign set up issues. This individual will report to the Sr. Traffic Manager and work closely with peers within the Ad Operations team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The daily trafficking of campaigns across partner sites and audience groupings. This includes creative Q/A & upload, parameter set up, optimization and other applicable edits.
- Ensure campaigns are launched successfully, according to flight schedule and audience and with up-to-date status of tasks/projects clearly communicated to Delivery Manager team
- Examine and troubleshoot any delivery issues as a result of technical capabilities to alleviate inventory issues and effectively translate information to both technical and non-technical teams
- Perform quality assurance checks on advertising material to ensure that content, targeting and creative are validated and logically applied
- Properly identify how to best meet client expectations of delivery across
- Quickly learn Mobile Device categorizations and capabilities to ensure proper targeting logic is applied to each campaign
- Clearly express all processes involved against each campaign trafficked
- Must be highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must maintain a positive attitude and flexible work schedule needed in any start-up setting
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills and a comfort in working within a team
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 year of Advertising experience preferred
Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Millennial Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Millennial Media - 12 months ago