for Service Delivery Enablement -
This is an exciting opportunity for a services enablement and development role with strong and broad impact on Advanced Services business. In this role, you will enable service delivery across multiple Assurance Services accounts and help drive relevant requirements into our service products. You will ensure that Cisco customers are successfully planning and running network operations leveraging Cisco's Assurance Services, PNOC platform and Network Health Framework. You will be the technical lead enabling and training service delivery teams, which would include Network Consulting Engineers, Delivery Managers, Project Managers, and technical subject matter experts. You will also help qualify and define service offers and solutions in order to secure renewal and expansion business working closely with the business development team
- Provide technical leadership to Cisco Advanced Services delivery teams, which will include projects to activate and deliver Assurance Services
- Provide input into development of new service offers. Serve as field representative in planning and service requirements definition. Gather and analyze feedback from customer, delivery, sales, marketing and engineering
- Support design and development of innovative solutions to customer requirements using our tools and products.
- Participate in the pre-sales process to understand customer business and technical objectives and product requirements, in order to develop effective solutions
- Identify and document best practices in developing and deploying solutions, and feed them into our knowledge base for reuse by delivery teams and customers
- Perform product demonstrations and product technical presentations
- Maintain current knowledge of Cisco's product lines
- Ability to interpret, analyze and synthesize technical data
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with network and systems management tools, processes and standards (e.g. SNMP); network performance and capacity management and tuning
- 10+ years’ experience in network industry or telecommunications support environment.
- At least 6 years’ experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant or engineer with strong knowledge of Cisco networking technologies
- Understanding of modern software development methodologies including Web-based server and application development platforms
- Advanced degree and project management skills strongly preferred
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...