Maintain solid knowledge of menu items and recipes for each kitchen station worked.
Identify and inform the Chef regarding any problems on station.
Work rapidly and accurately.
Utilize proper food handling techniques following health and safety standards.
Ensure proper stocking of assigned station, know the mise en place.
Clean, organize and maintain work area.
Maintain good and open lines of communication.
Learn skills set to be promotional to a cooks position.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year high-volume outlet experience.
- Capable of following directions.
- Basic knife skills.
- Possess good recall and memory.
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures, sanitation practices, weights and measures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International
- 2 years ago - save job
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...