This role is responsible for all sales and marketing goals for Patron Spirits Company in USVI.
Duties and Responsibility:
Sales & Marketing
o Recap program effectiveness (case # and profit $ %).
- Responsible for program management.
o Work closely with sales force to identify needs and resources necessary to attain goal.
- Responsible for goaling, tracking and managing opportunities and mitigating any foreseeable shortfalls.
o Program and track towards successful goal attainment.
o Identify brand opportunities and compile a plan of action to maximize the brand performance
- Identify market conditions such as risks / opportunities and mitigate goals / programs accordingly.
- Initiate and implement successful launch plans for new items.
- Create and execute annual marketing plans for all Patron brands.
o Identify brand risk and help create a mitigation plan to minimize risk
o Budgetary overlay for all marketing plans.
Pricing & Finance
- Identify needs, initiate and facilitate the optimal implementation of sales tools
- Manage channel and size mix to maximize profit potential.
- Successfully conduct scheduled supplier business reviews and recap program execution.
- Forecasting - Manage and communicate inventory needs in order to achieve volumes.
o Responsible for all budgetary / financial transactions as they pertain to the designated suppliers.
- Oversee all pricing, programming, incentive and budgetary responsibilities for Patron.
- Creates and executes all the approved programming calendars.
- Accounts Receivables
- Validates financial implications and implements all the approved calendars for programming as well as all the approved Plans.
Skills and Background Required:
10 + years industry sales and marketing experience.
Must have working knowledge of Computer Software i.e.: Microsoft Office and excellent Excel / Power Point skills are a must.
Able to communicate effectively both written and verbal
Strong Organizational skills
Ability to multi task, Work on several initiatives and meet deadlines.
Programming and Price Structure experience.
Prior budgetary and Fiscal oversight responsibilities.
College (MBA preferred) or analogous industry experience / skills.
United States-Virgin Islands
Glazer's - 21 months ago
Glazer's Wholesale Drug Company, named during Prohibition when only drugstores and drug wholesalers could deal in liquor, is a...