The Press Shops and Die Operations Support Analyst will support the Global Press Shops and Dies organization in the areas of budget and manpower planning, event coordination, and group communications. This position will also be responsible for tracking and updating status of all key department projects, organizing departmental presentation material and meetings for the Director of Global Press Shops and Dies. A qualified candidates duties include orchestrating town halls and calibration meetings, assisting in monthly financial closing and reporting for budget performance to CWO and G & A programs, and interaction with Human Resources and Industrial Engineering to reconcile manpower and headcount for the group.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in managing of financial budgets and manpower tracking, as well as basic data analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work and communicate with all levels
- Master's degree preferred
Chrysler - 10 months ago