Evraz North America (ENA) is one of the most diversified steel manufactures in North America; headquartered in Chicago, Illinois with manufacturing facilities in the United States (Portland, Or.; Pueblo, Co.; Claymont, Del.) and Canada (Regina, Saskatchewan; Calgary, Camrose; Red Deer, Alberta; and Surrey, British Columbia). Evraz North America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Evraz Group S.A., one of the largest vertically integrated steel and mining businesses in the world. Our diverse range of manufacturing capabilities allows us to produce a wide array of specialty steel products: plate, coiled plate, welded and seamless pipe for oil and gas applications, structural tubing, rail and wire rod / bar. We take a dynamic approach to manufacturing, using the production flexibility of our facilities to respond quickly to changes in the market for maximum efficiency and cost savings. We are seeking a Manager, Compliance and Asset Protection (CAP) for the West Region, located in Pueblo, Colorado or Portland, Oregon.
We are looking for a Manager, Compliance and Asset Protection, based in either Portland, Oregon; Pueblo, Colorado or another Evraz North America location within the associated time zone and with efficient transportation access to regional Evraz North America facilities, the Manager, Compliance and Asset Protection will be responsible for the daily and strategic leadership and management of all physical security at Evraz North America facilities west of Chicago in the United States, to include Pueblo, Portland, and recycling sites.
Additional responsibilities of the Manager, Compliance and Asset Protection:
- Identify, mitigate, and investigate all instances of known or suspected fraud, theft, or other malfeasance within the Long Products business line and assist other CAP Managers in undertaking investigations and information collection operations that touch on Evraz North America facilities, personnel, businesses, or assets in the region.
- Lead CAP resource in investigative use of Oracle.
- Build and maintain positive liaison relationships with appropriate local, regional, and associated national law enforcement and security entities and to identify and be prepared to use as/when needed in support of investigations, security programs, or other projects as determined by CAP management specialist outside service providers.
Additional requirements of the Manager, Compliance and Asset Protection:
- BA required; Masters Degree in business, economics, or finance preferred but not required.
- Substantial professional experience conducting investigations or research; an understanding of the elements required to collect, protect, and present evidence for administrative and/or criminal procedures.
- Strong analytic and writing skills; must be an excellent briefer and be comfortable dealing with senior executives.
- High degree of integrity and capacity to work independently and under tight time constraints.
- Ability to assess and understand business and financial documents, evaluate supply and value chains, and spot and assess possible anomalies within large amounts of often disparate data.
- Facility and experience conducting cooperative and non-cooperative interviews.
- Ability to work positively and cooperatively with diverse, multi-cultural groups.
- Willingness to travel on short notice.
- Experience managing vendors and budgets.
- Background working with law enforcement.
At Evraz North America, we manufacture steel. We also manufacture excellence, drive success and build careers for our employees. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a common set of values and the same goal of creating the best possible solution for our customers.
In addition to a competitive wage and generous benefits package, our employees share in the Company’s success through incentives like profit sharing. We provide opportunities for advancement and promote often from within—which means that a job at Evraz can take your career farther than you ever imagined.
Employee Benefits at Evraz North America as part of a total compensation package, Evraz provides excellent benefits to its North American employees.
- Competitive wages and an excellent quarterly Profit Participation bonus opportunity
- Family Medical, Dental, Vision Care, Prescription coverage at minimal employee cost
- Short and Long Term Disability programs
- Company funded Retirement Plans
- 401(k) plan with Company Match
- Paid vacations
- Apprenticeship and promotional opportunities for advancement within the company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
Indeed - 16 months ago
EVRAZ North America is a leading steel manufacturer built on the pedigree of successful steel companies – formerly known as Oregon...