Corridor InfraTrust Management, a Mariner Holdings related company, is an asset manager specializing in financing the acquisition or development of real property infrastructure assets. We provide capital to publicly-traded and privately held companies through lease-based Infrastructure REIT or “InfraTrust” financing.
We are currently searching for one or more qualified candidates to join our organization as a Senior Commercial Relationship Development Officer.
- Exercise leadership of teams engaged in the acquisition of various energy infrastructure assets from relationship development to the close of the asset acquisition
- Oversee and prepare analysis and materials for the investment committee approval process and in support of raising capital, including roadshow materials and public filings.
- Provide oversight and interaction in the development of operating and financial models reflecting asset acquisition economics
- Provide leadership in conjunction with external professionals, including counsel, accounting, engineering and others as appropriate to ensure prudent evaluation of risks and opportunities arising from potential asset acquisitions and related capital raising
- Provide continued oversight of acquired assets and relationship management with operators of assets
We welcome your interest in being a part of the Corridor InfraTrust team. We offer our associates an innovative and challenging place to work with camaraderie and teamwork. We are a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial culture that respects people and values talent, experience and ambition.
Qualified candidates may submit a resume to www.marinerholdingscareers.silkroad.com . EOE
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and contact management software
- Desire to participate in building an organization/has the ability to deal with uncertainty of a start-up, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong project-based work ethic and goal oriented.
- Articulate in verbal and written communication skills; confident and professional presence
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative work environment
- Independent and self-driven individual capable of big picture conceptualization and problem solving
- Bachelors/Advanced Degree in science or other discipline related to energy industry
- 20 years’ experience of progressively more senior positions in energy sector acquisition and/or operating responsibilities
- Energy or utility industry experience required
- Experience working with and communicating technical matters with accounting, engineering and legal professionals
Mariner Holdings, LLC - 19 months ago
Our firm, founded in 2008, is an employee-owned partnership with Mariner Holdings, LLC, a private company dedicated to meeting the...