planning and executing all aspects of a comprehensive annual giving
- Provides specialized professional skills and assistance in
solicitation of gifts through the phonathon program.
- Manages and participates in the cultivation, stewardship and
in order to maximize alumni participation and fundraising.
- Develops, implements and manages assigned annual giving programs
- Manages direct mail fundraising and membership programs.
- Oversees data managament and entry.
- Assists in establishing annual giving goal and program
- Coordinates the development, production, and distribution of
evaluates assigned staff.
- Attends and assists with donor events.
- Maintains regular contact with donors and prospects.
- Recruits, hires, trains, mentors, disciplines, coaches and
NOTE: Completed packets must consist of UTPA Staff Application for
- Attends conferences and seminars.
- May perform other duties assigned.
Employment, resume, transcripts, and certifications (if
applicable). We accept completed staff application packets via mail
or email. If mailing the packet, please send to: The University of
Texas-Pan American Attn: Human Resources 1201 West University Drive
Edinburg, Texas 78539 * If emailing the packet, please send to:
Chronicle of Higher Education
- 5 years ago - save job
The University of Texas Pan American is offering one double bass graduate assistantship for Spring, 2008, along with a dorm scholarship and...