EAD Controls is seeking a
for projects in industrial and processing facilities. Applicant must be capable of being the Lead Controls Engineer on projects ranging up to $5M.
- Play a leading role in scope definition and design with primary responsibilities of PLC/DCS based control system and instrument design per client requirements.
- Perform all programming of the control system as required
- Specify and approve control system equipment and process instrumentation
- Interface with clients, vendors, construction administrators, and project team.
- Perform and document technical design reviews with other disciplines on the project team to produce the highest level of quality.
- Direct and manage Controls Technicians, direct Designers and Drafters in detailed designs.
- Act as mentor for Control Engineers with less experience.
- 5-10 years of experience working in Controls Field as a Service Engineer or Controls Design Engineer, designing, maintaining and troubleshooting PLC/DCS based control systems.
- 4 year degree and/or 4 years of service with the military preferred.
- Proven experience in PLC logic and programming with any of the following systems: Allen Bradley, Siemens, Yokogawa, etc.
- Proven experience in HMI or SCADA programming and configuration of any of the following software packages Wonderware, Rockwell, Siemens etc.
- Proven track record in engineering leadership with the ability to develop & implement standard practices.
- High level of experience specifying and field commissioning Motor Controls, VFD's and Instrumentation & Valves.
- Experience specifying and field commissioning Motor Controls, VFD's and Instrumentation & Valves.
- Proven knowledge of NEC, NFPA and U.L. codes.
- Experience with MS Windows based operating systems and applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with Clients and in-house support staff.
To be considered for any of our employment opportunities, please submit your resume and salary history to:
EAD - 18 months ago
European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS) (http://www.eads.net) headquartered at Ottobrunn in the near of Munich, Germany is the...