Assist the project manager in the overall administrative and technical direction of one or more network services/low voltage projects. Under the direction of the project manager, this position may have responsibility for specific aspects of project management, i.e. subcontracts, RFI's change order pricing, takeoff, document control, billing and submittal review/coordination.
SKILLS, KNOWLDEGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Supervise and direct overall project activities as assigned by the Project Manager. These duties may include planning and coordinating, circumventing/resolving problem areas, ensuring all company/project policies, procedures and standards are maintained, etc.
- Maintain all change order, submittal and document (drawing) control logs.
- Represent company/project in meetings with client, subcontractors, etc.
- Cooperate with and technically assist field personnel assigned to area of responsibility. May monitor other contractors’ activities and progress.
- Assume total project supervision responsibilities in Project Manager's absence.
- Price change orders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combinations technical training and/or related construction experience.
- Good knowledge of construction technology, scheduling, equipment and methods required.
- Must be able to estimate and be computer literate, especially in company estimating program and spreadsheet program.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing should be very strong.
- Must be committed to working in a team atmosphere.
Rosendin Electric, Inc., headquartered in San Jose, California, is a 100% employee-owned electrical engineering, power and communications provider and is the largest privately held electrical contractor in the United States. With branch offices in San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Sacramento, CA; Tempe, AZ; Hillsboro, OR; Las Vegas, NV; and Sterling, VA, and KST Electric in Texas. Rosendin Electric has over 2,500 employees and have built upon a 90-year reputation for quality installations nationally.
Rosendin Electric offers a competitive compensation and benefit package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K with employer matching up to $2,000 per year, PTO (Paid Time Off) starting at 17 days per year and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Rosendin Electric, Inc. is interested in having minorities and females join the staff. Anyone knowing of interested applicants please have them send their resume and/or application to the address listed below.
Human Resources Department
- 2 years ago - save job