Resident Programs Assistant
Job Number: 69858
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Wellington Place of Newport located in Newport, TN!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living operates over 640 locations in 36 states and employs approximately 40,000 full and part time associates and serves nearly 72,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services. - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers / continuing care retirement communities ( CCRC ) and management services.
Immediate Opening: Resident Programs Assistant
Related Job Titles: Life Enrichment Assistant, Activity Assistant, Activities Assistant
Job Number: 69858
Job Type: Part Time (16 hours per week)
Location: Wellington Place of Newport - 375 Hedrick Drive; Newport, TN 37821
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/wellington-place-of-newport.aspx
Contact: Evelyn Haney
Key responsibilities include:
We seek the following qualifications:
- Assisting in planning, coordinating, and evaluating resident activities
- Encouraging resident participation in programs and activities
- Escorting residents on activities away from the property as assigned
- Assisting with the registration of residents for trips and programs
- Conducting various activities at the direction of the Activities Director
- Maintaining necessary activity supplies, which may include outside purchasing
- Assisting in the surveying and interviewing of residents to determine interests, talents, and resident satisfaction
- Maintaining general observation of residents and sharing appropriate information with staff
- Following departmental budget guidelines
- Attending all required training, in-service, and staff meetings
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at www.brookdaleliving.com .
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of one year activities planning experience (preferrably in a LTC setting)
- Must be an energetic individual who can engage the residents’ participation
- Must be able to work weekends and some days/evenings during the week
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to Evelyn Haney at EHaney@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 69858
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
coordinator, health, health care, healthcare, life enrichment coordinator recreational therapist, recreational therapist, social work, therapist, therapy, volunteer program, Newport, TN
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 17 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...