The Technical Project Manager will work directly with the customer, applying focused expertise as a specialist in the planning, deployment, operation and/or enhancement of advanced telecommunications network installations.
Job Requirements include, but are not limited to :
- Associates Degree
- 3 years’ experience in a technical role.
- Plans, coordinates and performs complex assignments under minimal supervision.
- Compares network installation alternatives for interfacing transmission, switching, bandwidth management and network operations equipment and functions.
- Establishes details for implementing new means of installation upgrades.
- Translates process requirements into action plans.
- Addresses technical and procedural issues raised by government and DISN contractors, as related to best industry practices.
- Should have working knowledge of networking, including routers, switches, VPN, circuits, etc.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and customer / diplomatic skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office especially Project, Excel, and Word .
- PM Body of Knowledge
- BS degree
Technica Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard