Administers the necessary product requirements to maintain consistent account control of clients that use FIS software products and ensures that the quality and utilization of FIS software products satisfies client needs.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
- Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
- Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Recreates client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes
- Resolves Client concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Developing proficiencies role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Has broad understanding in one or more FIS Products. Follows scripts or uses documentation to solve problems. Generally performs single-function tasks that tend to be of small to moderate size and scope. Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Typically requires up to three (3) years of experience. Typically reports to a Product Support Manager.
- Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience preferred.
- Documents Client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
- Knowledge of FIS products and Services
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
- Organizational and time management skills required.
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently.
- Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Technical Customer Service
US-AR-Little Rock AR
FIS Global - 16 months ago