Job Code :
Tampa FL US 33626
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
Engineering - &
Manufacturing and Production
From 45,000 To 50,000
Job Description :
Leader Tech is currently recruiting for Manufacturing Engineer. the Manufacturing Engineer would rovide support to internal departments based on customer and company quality requirements.
- Guide Quality and Operations personnel to continually improve quality of product.
- Assist Sales Department in evaluation and resolution of customer quality concerns and Pre-production planning activities.
- Review engineering documentation for consistent manufacturing methods in accordance with customer requirements and established company processes.
- Develop and Coordinate activities for New Product, New Part approval and review of existing products.
- Interpretation of manufacturing documents such as prints, quality alerts and instructions.
- Perform and record information for Quality Processes such as PPAP, First Article Inspection, FMEA, Capability studies, etc.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment working with mechanical devices.
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively in a team based environment.
- Ability to utilize Company ERP Systems and Microsoft Office programs daily for research and documentation.
- Personal computer skills including e-mail and Microsoft Office. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized, ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Problem solving skills and ability to prioritize job duties.
- Quality Planning, Corrective and Preventive Actions, Non-conformance reports, Statistical techniques and Root Cause Analysis.
- Strong customer and sales interaction.
- Thoroughly versed in the use of electronic test equipment, ability to read prints.
HEICO - 12 months ago
Here's a HEICO haiku: HEICO companies/ Providing for jet engines/ In flight or on land. Its Flight Support Group, consisting of HEICO...