EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Delivers an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicating information as needed to guests, Team Members, and managers.
- Greets guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets guests upon entering.
- Assists the guest with all requests and answers questions as needed and makes recommendations on items.
- Provides game assistance by promptly notifying Support Technicians or Management as needed.
- Bids farewell to guests leaving. Ensures everything was satisfactory and invites guests to return.
- Notifies manager of any guest that is perceived to be unhappy.
- Practices proper cost controls by accurately weighing tickets and scanning merchandise.
- Responsible for stocking, displaying, and securing merchandise in all storage areas.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of tickets and merchandise inventory.
- Conducts merchandise inventory during and after shift, if applicable.
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas up to standard. Discusses problem areas with manager.
- Reviews the cleanliness and organization of the Winner's Circle. Ensures all plush and shelves are stocked, properly cleaned, and maintained.
- Properly positions and set up displays to increase guest traffic and promote sales.
- Assists other team members as needed.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Must be friendly and able to smile frequently.
- Restaurant or retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Employee needs to be able to communicate effectively with multiple guests while generating enthusiasm for D&B.
- Strong math and verbal skills needed.
- Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat, clean, and professional at all times.
- Must demonstrate ability to read and communicate in English.
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings, requests for assistance, and farewells to guests.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly verbalize guest's needs to other team members.
- Must be skilled at calmly responding to dissatisfied guests and calling issues to manager's attention.
Dave & Buster's - 2 years ago
Fun and games collide with food and drink at these nightspots. Dave & Buster's Entertainment owns and operates about 55...