Org Marketing Statement
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
Jones Lang LaSalle at Verizon is currently seeking a Facility Coordinator to support all facilities activities. This person will directly support the Facility Management team with on-going facility and team related responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Assist Facility Manager with tactical planning for the team’s goals and objectives.
- Act as an interface with clients, visitors, tenants, and guests and provide support as needed.
- Promptly communicate client concerns/feedback directly to Facility Manager.
- Assist with receiving and dispatching of work requests to technical staff, vendors or other services providers.
- Coordinate special events in support of client or Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations, as needed and directed.
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities.
- Support fire/life safety initiatives.
- Process security access badges and id’s as required.
- Assist management and staff with operational reporting, budgeting, financial systems, and purchasing.
- Act collaboratively to solve problems, and resolve situations with professionalism and outstanding customer service orientation to ensure delivery of services and overall satisfaction with Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Understand the applicable Service Level Agreements, help achieve the Key Performance Indicators and score favorably on the client satisfaction surveys.
- Support requests associated with Jones Lang LaSalle Management, Operations and Financial audits.
- Seek to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction.
- Provide direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required ensuring excellent coordination/execution of work within the client environment with minimal disruption, as needed.
- Develop/maintain positive relationships with all internal/external customers and facilities staff.
- Other duties as required to support Jones Lang LaSalle and client initiatives.
- Provide support to maintenance team as required to include alarm response, light bulb replacements, painting touchups, filter replacements, and water overflow response.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- 4 Year College Degree preferred.
- 3 5+ years related work experience.
- Excellent internal and external customer service.
- Possess strong written, verbal and people skills.
- Possess expertise in MS Office and Excel.
- Ability to lift at least 25 lbs.
- Ability to adapt to new software systems.
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...