PRINT PAGE | CLOSE WINDOW
Lead the Marketing Group in planning, organizing, supervising, coordinating and directing in alignment with corporate strategy in a timely, accurate, and cost effective manner.
- Establish goals, objectives, and methods of accountability to ensure the most efficient use of Operational human resources, facilities, equipment, and supplies
- Meet goals as per the Business Plan
- Develop and revise standard operational procedures and work practices
- Communicate and collaborate with other PA and Operations Group management in the development and coordination of projects and sharing of resources
- Assist with implementation of established corporate standards
- Assist in hiring, promoting, terminations, performance reviews, training, and supervision of staff
- Coach and coordinate career development opportunities
- Assist staff to resolve complex or out-of-policy operational situations
- Assist with resolution of difficult and complex inquires and complaints
- Responsible for the company marketing plan
- Direct collateral material development, public relations and advertising programs, corporate identity development and implementation, special events, direct-mail programs, and market research activities
- Plan and schedule marketing support activities to ensure that goals are accomplished and deadlines are met
- Manage qualification, proposal, and presentation activities
- Manage client contact program
- Establish, coordinate and implement solutions for systems and processes to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the group
- Represent KLJ both internally and externally to clients, professional and community organizations, and businesses
- Member of Operating Committee
- Provide leadership and mentoring to staff members
- Schedule and facilitate regular group meetings
- Coordinate staff scheduling
A four year degree from an accredited university in engineering, marketing or a related field and 10 years of experience is required. Applicable experience may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
Previous experience with architectural, engineering, or construction companies is highly desired.
Hours and Travel:
This position requires the individual work 40 hours per week with 90% of time spent in the office and 10% out of the office.
The physical demands described represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
The employee is regularly required to:
The employee must:
- Sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, twist, crouch, and crawl
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Talk or hear and communicate clearly
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds
Required Documents to Apply:
- Two documents are required for us to process your application.
- They must be separate and in PDF or Microsoft Word format:
- Cover Letter - you may address your letter to HR Recruiter
- Do not use extra punctuation or spaces when naming your documents.
- Use "john_resume.doc" instead of "john.resume.doc" or "john's resume.pdf"
KLJ - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
For 75 years, KLJ has provided engineering and planning solutions for local, regional and national infrastructure projects. KLJ provides...