This position is responsible to set the vision and strategy for patient care and clinical services across the Intermountain Homecare system. This position will work in partnership with the Chief Medical Officer, AVP, and facility leadership to ensure the provision of optimal patient care, attainment of financial goals, and development of leaders. Assures continuous improvement of patient clinical care, service and safety in all facilities. Provides clinical leadership and consultation to the various business divisions of the region, including IS, Finance, and facility operations. Intermountain Homecare consists of a network of 11 Home Health and Hospice locations which serve the adult and pediatric populations, 13 Home Medical Equipment stores, 2 IV Therapy pharmacies, and 1 IV Clinic. These services are located throughout Utah and Southern Idaho.
- Current State Nursing License to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Master's Degree in nursing or related field from an accredited institution (degree will be verified). Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree must be in Nursing.
- Must have a proven record of accomplishments and relationships and will have demonstrated clinical and fiscal success in prior positions.
- Must be knowledgeable about the complex, changing health care environment. The incumbent will possess the following personal characteristics: dynamic, positive, outgoing, flexible, passionate, energetic, high integrity, and outstanding communication skills.
- This individual must be able to work with CEO/Administrators, physicians, boards, committees, regulatory agencies, third party payers, vendors, patients and their families, and all levels of personnel.
- Must complete Intermountain’s Quality Facilitator Workshop or the ATP course within one year of accepting this leadership position.
- Minimal to moderate travel can be expected across the Homecare system.
- Hearing / Listening, Manual Dexterity, Seeing
- Senior level Homecare experience with prior multi-facility experience
- Ten years or more progressive management experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...