This position is responsible for ensuring continued and increased growth by negotiating renewals or selling products and services to existing customers, understanding customer needs, and providing customer support.
1) State General Lines Agent Life, Health, and HMO license or obtain General Lines Agent Life, Health, and HMO license within required time frame per state regulations;
2) 4 years successful record in a health care management field, claims processing, customer service or marketing/ sales involving decision-making, self-direction, and finance/product analysis;
3) Health care management work experience including PPO and HMO;
4) Customer Service oriented; detail oriented;
5) Written and verbal communications skills;
6) Ability to travel Ability to address customer needs and make sound decisions; build strong customer relations;
7) Ability to analyze reports.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1) Bachelor Degree.
Multiple positions available.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 19 months ago