Part-time hours will average 20-25 per week.|
Qualifications: Friendly, helpful and customer service orientedAccurate and attentive handling of cash, checks, and other forms of payment
- Must be able to work weekends and flexible hours
- Previous cash handling experience is a plus
All candidates must be Food Handler Certified.
- Work quickly while maintaining accuracy
- Greet customers
- Operate and maintain a balanced cash register
- Provide excellent customer service
- Occasional help with answering phones
- Report to work on time and ready to work
Southside Market & BBQ - 6 months ago
Established in 1882 as a meat market, Southside Market and BBQ Inc. is still a meat market, but over the years, has also become a famous Cen...