This role is responsible for the analysis and design of steel storage rack systems.
- Perform structural analysis and design to meet customer specifications and a variety of codes.
- Create bills of material for proposals and orders.
- Supervise the preparation of fabrication and installation drawings.
- Develop and maintain in-house structural design programs.
- Interact extensively with external consultants, customers, distributors, installation contractors, project and site managers, plant and sales personnel.
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience
- Structural analysis and design
- Engineering principles
- Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint, Access
- AutoCAD, MathCad, finite element analysis programs
Interlake Mecalux offers excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match and no waiting period to start participating.
- Paid Time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life/Disability insurance
- Our greatest benefit is the opportunity for growth! We promote from within and value continuous process improvements!
Interlake Mecalux, Inc. - 22 months ago