Auto req ID 8943BR
Job Title Order Puller P/T (casual temp)
Business Unit Behr
Job Posting Category Logistics/Transportation
Country United States
JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY :
- Locate, load and move products to fill customer orders
- Complete bills of ladings and check the appearance and accuracy of filled orders on a timely basis
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Retrieve orders from shipping desk.
2. Provide a quality check on all orders for any misprints, false quantities, non-stocked items, closed carton orders, partial quantities, double orders, or ship-withs, and follow correct department picking order.
3. Perform an Inspect ion of all products for evidence of dents, dust, or paint blemishes prior to pulling the order.
4. Transport products by lifting and hand loading onto pallets and return pallets to pre-staging wrapping area.
5. Stack and arrange pallets for safe and proper delivery.
6. Inspect pallets for proper stickers, addresses, and labeling and display positioning.
7. Complete order by correctly filling in the appropriate spaces on bill of lading and return bill of lading to order shipping desk.
8. Maintain a clean and organized work area.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
Some production or equipment operation experience is desirable
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES RECOMMENDED FOR POSITION :
Ability to operate rider jack, forklift, hand jack or power hand jack to aisles to obtain correct products
Knowledge of ordering procedures and quality control practices
Knowledge of loading and stacking procedures
Knowledge of equipment safety and maintenance procedures
Ability to read and understand orders and write legibly
SPECIAL Requirements :
Ability to safely operate and use rider and hand jack and battery charger
May periodically operate forklift and shrink wrap machine
Masco - 18 months ago
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...