Job ID: 1221-11103
Charles Schwab has been a leader in financial services for nearly four decades, working to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable to all. Driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity, we’re committed to providing an environment that respects and appreciates the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal, as seen through clients'' eyes, is that Schwab continuously improves on being a premier financial service provider through best in class service, technology, products, people and adviceNew function to address gaps in security vulnerability posture and remediation work.New function to address gaps in security vulnerability posture and remediation work
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Vulnerability Management Analyst Qualifications:
- Quantitative and qualitative analyses of multiple data sets to determine enterprise vulnerability and security posture
- Assess risk and determine the effectiveness of security controls and the potential impact of security controls
- Maintain an understanding of business process
- Conduct interviews with key personnel and gather information for testing the effectiveness of security processes and controls
- Perform cost benefit analysis in assessing options for mitigating risks, threats, and exposures to acceptable levels
- Prepare detailed written reports of findings, root cause, and best solution/improvement
- Communicate the results of security risk assessment project via written reports and oral presentations to senior staff
- Staying up to date with current trends, tools, and techniques
- Travel (approx. 10% travel) may be required.
- IT networking and network systems (e.g. firewalls, routers/switches, DMZs, subnetting, etc)
- Desktop/Server Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Solaris, AIX, Cisco, HP-UX, etc.
- Enterprise architecture knowledge on systems, such as Active Directory, Exchange, Databases, SQL, etc.
- Ability to identify security vulnerabilities and quantify potential risk
- Highly effective communication skills (both written and oral)
- Familiarity with risk analysis methodologies for the quantification of identified risks
- Demonstrates strong technical abilities with an aptitude for Security matters
- Bachelor’s degree, or as a minimum, 3 years of IT-related experience
- Familiarity with commercial tools, such as Qualys, RedSeal, SCCM, Splunk, etc.
- Strong communication skills with report writing capabilities, communicating to management
- IT/Security Certifications: (e.g.; CISSP, GIAC, CISA, CISM, Security +, Networking +, NSA-IAM, etc.)
- Experience in a corporate environment with:
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Information classification methods
- Threats, vulnerabilities and exposures associated with confidentiality, integrity and availability of information resources
- Balancing business needs versus security requirements
- Superior attention to details, analytical thinker, problem solver
- Ability to work well with and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
- Self-starter, able to work with limited supervision and be able to work well with others
Relocation Offered? No
Work Schedule Days
Languages English - spoken
Current Licenses / Certifications None
Relevant Work Experience Analyst/Strategy-2-5 yrs
Position Located In AZ - Phoenix
Job Type Full Time
Login | Help
The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) has been a leader in financial services for more than three decades. Through advocacy and...