The Client Service Administrator supports all functions of the client service and operations department. This position will create, implement, and maintain client communications and client management systems/workflows. Also supports administrative needs for meetings and events and learning development curriculum. Responsible for preparing client surveys and reports and maintaining contact with clients to provide or obtain updated information, schedule meetings with appropriate staff, and troubleshoot problems. May also coordinate firm’s website and other marketing tools. Includes some client networking at events.
- Provide primary administrative support to head of service and operations in fulfilling the daily tasks of their position.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of new and existing sales and sales support training programs as well as enhancing current practices and programs.
- Coordinate business building workshops and sales meetings for advisors.
- Help arrange meeting content and logistics, secure sponsors and speakers.
- Respond to incoming phone calls from advisors and clients.
- Nurture relationships, both over the phone and via e-mail, with current and new advisors.
- Prepare advisor surveys and create and manage various advisor sales and service reports.
- Responsible for onboarding, upstart and progress tracking of new advisors.
- Create job aids and systems manuals for various office and advisor business processes.
- Become familiar with and manage support for automated marketing systems and other marketing related services.
- Assist with website development and maintenance, particularly as it pertains to servicing of current advisors.
- Communicate with firm clients as appropriate.
- Provide account maintenance for firm clients as needed.
- Assist with client workflows and client relationship management (CRM) database updates and management.
- Assist in the planning of, and conduct workshops, webcasts, and/or conference calls on the application of firm technology and client processes.
- Serve as back-up to the Reception/ Operations Administrato r, including securities order review, document imaging and processing, when necessary.
- Participate in other firm projects as needed.
Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree. Securities licenses required (or within 6 months of employment) .
- Strong relationship and client management skills.
- Customer service oriented and flexible.
- Creativity and good problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of the sales and service processes and environment.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Must be proficient in use of the internet, web-based applications, CRM, and Microsoft Office suite of products.
Monster - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard