- Ensure that overall unit and common area cleanliness, as well as the resort units are maintained in working order, are within standard as outlined in our Quality Control Progarm. Effectively manage the housekeeping and maintenance process, in conjunction with front office and other support departments, to ensure owner satisfaction.
- 75% of time will be spent out of the office interacting with guests and staff. - Hire, train, develop, discipline and manage the staff of the Housekeeping and Maintenance Department of the resort.
- Manage all the financial and operational aspects of the Interior Cleaning and Maintenance and Common Area Maintenance Programs. These elements include budgeting, inventory, reporting and costs control.
- Perform administrative duties; assigns and directs weekly schedules and daily duties of the Housekeeping and Maintenance staff, procures product, performs payroll duties, audits and performance reviews of staff.
- Manage third party contractors such as: Landscaping, Housekeeping Temp Labor, Maint. and Mechanical Contractors.
- Effectively manage the laundry department.
- 2 years of supervisory/management experience (preferred).
- 2 years of customer service /facilities maintenance experience in like industry.
- Ability to learn new programs such as company reporting and associate timekeeping.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication skills.
United States of America-Idaho-Harrison
Worldmark by Wyndham
Dec 7, 2012, 2:56:54 PM
Wyndham Worldwide - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...