This position provides administrative support and assistance to the Senior Director, Community Relations and senior manager level staff. The responsibilities for the position will include:
- Scheduling meetings and maintaining director calendar(s); facilitating meetings, calls, events and training; report preparation, presentations and correspondence.
- Providing effective communications with management, outside vendors and office personnel, especially at the executive level.
- Managing expense reports and credit card reconciliations.
- Maintaining manual and electronic files and database(s).
- Maintaining document control/tracking processes.
- Making department travel arrangements; monitoring travel, and updating traveler with any changes.
- General office duties including faxing and opening of director mail.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Assisting other departments on an as needed basis.
- Other related duties as may be required.
Fluor Corp. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
From the ground up, Fluor Corporation is one of the world's largest international design, engineering, and contracting firms. It...