Supervise associates in all facets of department and ensure individual/team goals are met and exceeded.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Commit to Performance Based Organization (PBO) & Easy To Do Business With (ETDBW) philosophy.
- Contribute to Continuous Process Improvement.
- Act in place of manager in absence.
- Lead and participate in multiple Loan Service projects.
- Hire, lead, train, retain and develop associates.
- Analyze long-term impacts and plans accordingly.
- Addresses potential changes or improvements.
- Strive to make a difference through continued development of leadership and business acumen skills.
- Assign and monitor daily activities of associates and coordinate workflow.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to management on staffing, production, and budgetary needs.
- Maintain professional contact/communication with other departments/managers.
- Maintain standards utilizing established written procedures.
- Prepare periodic and special reports utilizing statistical data (productivity rates, error rates, liability, and various month end reports).
- Ensure that all functions are processed accurately and timely.
- Coordinate staff activities to meet production goal.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual performance evaluations if applicable
- Ensure adherence to Nelnet policies and guidelines.
- Foster an innovative environment.
- 4 year college degree preferred
- 3 years experience in field or related field or commensurate education
- 3 years supervisory or leadership experience
Proficiency Levels (lowest to highest: P1, P2, P3, or P4)
- Service Excellence (B160) – P2
- Oral communications (I400) – P2
- Written communications (I450) – P1
- Working with MS Office (BT200) – P2
- Problem Solving (I350) – P2
- Managing Multiple Priorities (M350) – P2
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking (I700) – P2
- Leadership (M050) – P2
- Team Management and Team Building (M150) – P2
- Planning: Tactical, Strategic (M650) – P1
- Managing Workforce Diversity (M300) – P2
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit and operate a computer keyboard and/or use other general office equipment on a routine basis. Must be able to work flexible shifts.
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Talent Acquisition & Recruiting.
Nelnet - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -