Responsible for all engineering, documentation control, standardization, R&D, and technology development related to water purification and wastewater treatment. Responsible for technology transfer and integration across the businesses and for incorporating those technologies into design and fabrication of new equipment and systems.
Execute the design, analysis or evaluation of assigned projects. Design, prototype and construct systems and components to improve products and processes and to reduce cost. Document technical data. Utilize statistical design of experiments and statistical process control to develop/improve products and/or processes. Provide technical assistance to cross-functional teams supporting the assigned project. Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments.
Leadership in transfer and exchange of technologies across global subsidiaries. Mentor and train Application Engineers and manufacturing personnel in the use of equipment and procedures. Identify, develop and retain talent within engineering team.
Work closely with team members in resolving complex technical and customer issues and in developing system solutions. Field installation, startup and commissioning assistance, troubleshooting and remediation work.
Adopt green technologies and develop remote monitoring/control techniques for equipment and systems used in water and wastewater treatment. Discovery of pathways and strategies for technological change. Leadership in execution of strategies for the technology platforms, development of partnerships (supply chain, technology, outsourcing).
Email WORD resume to Phyllis at: Plymouth@entegee.com or call 763-383-4348.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other technical field, advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years? experience in Engineering management roles, with increasing responsibility
- Innovator with proven ability to develop new products, hands-on in a manufacturing setting
- Successful track record of meeting commitments and delivering results
- Solid statistical, data analysis and scientific method skills
- High level of mechanical/electrical aptitude and hands on experience with mechanical equipment
- Knowledge of water purification and wastewater treatment processes, systems and components
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and utilizing project management tool
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead others in an engineering capacity
- Expected Travel Requirement: 25%
- Experience with Reverse Osmosis and Anaerobic Digestion system design and implementation preferred
- Experience with ProductStream, Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD and Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred
Net Temps - 15 months ago
ENTEGEE specializes in placing all levels of talent for direct hire, temporary, temp-to-hire and project based positions all over the U.S an...