- Under the direction of the Director of Benefits, the Benefits Analyst provides support in all areas of employee benefits (flexible, ancillary, retirement, and voluntary benefits) and is responsible for implementation of associate benefit programs, enhancing relationships with internal and external constituents, impacting all associates. In addition, the Benefits Analyst is a key subject matter expert on the use of associate benefits, tools and websites.
- Overall responsibility and day to day administration for the following programs:
- Medical, Dental and Vision programs for active associates and COBRA
- Life and Disability Programs
- Health Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Healthy Blue Program
- Transportation Program
- Supports Benefits Consultant with annual open enrollment activities.
- Generate reports; analyze data, and present finding and recommendations.
- Monitors and reports on program metrics.
- Feeds Payroll/HRIS uploads.
- Reviews and provides vendor bills for signature to Benefits Consultant.
- Monitors benefit trends in the industry and stays abreast of applicable benefits legislation and the latest developments in employee benefits.
- Project manager for specified benefit initiatives to include benefits, communications, open enrollment, wellness, and technical projects including identifying milestones, testing and tracking to ensure timely implementation.
- Responsible for the completion of benefit surveys.
- Prepares and manages compliance calendar to include all required notices, reports, filings, and employee communications.
- Ensures all benefit plan documents and summaries are current and available to plan participants and compliance with legal requirements.
- Strong problem solving, decision making, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent organizational and communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills
Experience and Education:
- BS/BA required
- 3 years Benefits, HR experience or related field
This position has been identified as essential to the operations of the company. In the event of a building closure due to weather, emergency, or disaster. Holding an essential position, you may be expected to bring a company issued laptop home and work from home or another report location in the event of a building closure, emergency or disaster.
If you're looking for a challenging work environment, opportunities to continually develop your skills, and be part of an organization that...