Are you able to motivate people with your enthusiasm for a healthy lifestyle? Does Food, Fitness and Fun sound like your dream job? If “YES!” then read on!
Clickstop is looking for a spark plug to keep us performing at our peak. We need an energetic, enthusiastic person to take our Wellness Program to a new level. We have a great platform to build on. So if you have a passion for preparing healthy food choices for up to 50 people, know the benefits of regular exercise and are up to speed on the latest fitness trends, then we want you!
- Lead an energetic and ongoing wellness program initiative
- Proactively and regularly communicate the benefits of Wellness program (prevention, nutrition, fitness, etc.)
- Obtain feedback from employees to boost our team’s satisfaction of ClickFit!
- Ongoing education: teach us the benefits of eating right and exercise
- Make it fun!
- Plan meals for our employees: on-site food service, including menu planning, purchasing food, and preparation (75% of your time will be food prep related)
This is a part-time position who will report to the VP Culture & Communications. It is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of eastern Iowa’s fastest growing companies with an awesome culture. Please send your resume to email@example.com .
- Be an enthusiastic motivator, have a fun personality, willing to learn new things, and a genuine desire to help people feel good about their health
- Experience in cooking and preparing healthy food for large groups
- A healthy eating guru with an understanding of nutritional needs for a variety of people
- Knowledge of healthy food choices for special dietary needs
- A fitness enthusiast who enjoys teaching and sharing information
- Highly organized!
- Able to coordinate events and plan parties
Clickstop - 16 months ago
Clickstop is a leader in eCommerce and we believe that growing our dedicated and knowledgeable team is a key to our success. Our service...