- This position has responsibility for selling Xerox solutions and will market the full line of Xerox products, services and solutions to both current Xerox customers and non-customers within a specified geographic territory of the Sales Operation. This position will be responsible for driving both short term sales activity with an account, and also with developing and implementing longer term strategies to ensure Xerox will retain the account and grow new business.
- Once Xerox sales training program is completed within the first 90-120 days of hire, position interfaces regularly both internally (within the sales and sales support functions) and with external clients to drive profitable revenue growth in the assigned territory.
- Manage the entire sales cycle. Bring new insight (teaching) to the client about Xerox solutions and services that address their business challenges. This insight requires industry and client-specific on-going research.
- Tailor information about Xerox’s Value Proposition to the specific decision maker’s role and key business objectives.
- Achieve sales targets for new business sales and renewals selling with focus on balanced order performance across all services and product lines, including Managed Print Services.
- Develop and implement business(short & long term) plans for client base to identify, sell, and support incremental value added services and/or products in existing client accounts.
- Effectively coordinate internal resources, processes and tools to manage territory and successfully engage the client base.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in business or finance preferred
Entry Level College Graduate Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
At a minimum, the preferred candidate will demonstrate:
Leadership in extracurricular and/or athletic activities
Discipline and focus in key accomplishments during college career
Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills; technically proficient with Microsoft Office tools
Influencing and negotiation skills in a collaborative work/team environment
Effective Presentation Skills
Strong academic achievement (preferred GPA of 3.0 or above on 4-point scale)
Additional Role Requirements:
Possess a valid driver's license (the license may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (note that all individuals whose job responsibilities may include driving are subject to periodic motor vehicle records checks).
Must possess a can-do attitude and the ability to perform effectively within a team.
Xerox - 14 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...