Intrado Inc. is North America's leading provider of 9-1-1 infrastructure systems and services. Founded in 1979, Intrado's wide range of offerings for safety and commercial markets includes 9-1-1 data management, wireless data services, target notification and data aggregation and delivery.
The company's unparalleled industry knowledge in data management, network transaction, call handling and notification technology reduces the effort, cost, time and complexity associated with providing reliable information for 9-1-1, safety and commercial applications. Intrado is "work worth doing!"
Responsible for participating in the installation of 911 call handling and dispatch systems, including travel to customer site, installation and troubleshooting of software and hardware; travel to customer site to install assigned software and troubleshoot any product issues; provide on-site training for all assigned products; troubleshoot and resolve issues with product compatibility and integrations within scope of responsibility; provide remote support to customers as needed.
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in MIS or Computer Science preferred.
- Minimum two years of technical customer service experience required.
- Minimum one year installation or software training experience preferred.
- Minimum two years experience with networking, Windows based servers and workstations required.
- Minimum one year experience with Oracle and SQL preferred.
- Certifications (e.g. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), etc.) preferred. Knowledge of cabling (e.g. running, terminating and testing Cat5e, 568a, 568b, RJ45 etc) preferred.
- Basic telephony knowledge (e.g. MDF, tip and ring punchdown, color codes, POTS, etc.) preferred.
Do you share our passion of "work worth doing?" Demand for our services continues to grow. We are looking for the nation's best who are interested in making a difference. If this is you, apply online today!
- Ability to travel 75% or more of the time
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel required
Applications will be accepted through 01/20/2013.
Please Note: Intrado requires background check, drug screen and motor vehicle record check as a condition of employment. Additionally, Intrado has a restricted workplace smoking policy. Intrado discourages smoking and strongly supports helping employees quit smoking. Anyone hired on or after November 1, 2008 is prohibited from smoking and using tobacco products on Intrado premises or at any Intrado-sponsored event.
Intrado is an AAP/EEO Employer
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
West Corporation - 19 months ago
Spoken every day, in every way.
To many of the top companies in nearly every industry, West provides the technology and customized...