Position Summary :
Under the direction and supervision of the Director RM, the Risk Management Specialist performs administrative assistant duties. This position handles a variety of advanced secretarial functions. The Risk Management Specialist shall adhere to both strict attorney client confidentiality and to YKHC employee confidentiality policies.
· Minimum Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent, college experience preferred
· Minimum Experience: 2 years experience general office procedure: Current valid State of Alaska Driver’s License.
· License, Certification, Registration: Current valid State of Alaska Driver’s License.
· Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Demonstrated ability to compose letters and memoranda for signature and coordinate events and complete multiple tasks within limited constraints; ability to work with minimum supervision, assist in drafting and proofreading documents including those of a technical and confidential nature; research skills; communicate effectively in oral/written form. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Microsoft Access proficiency a plus. Typing speed a minimum of 60 words per minute. High standards of professionalism and strong technical and organizational skills. Ability to manage several long term projects at once such as FTCA Claims.
· Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 week
· Ten paid holidays
· Comprehensive healthcare coverage
· Life and Disability Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· School loan repayment eligibility
· Tort Claims coverage
· Retirement plans
· Employee Wellness Center
For more information, please contact YKHC Recruitment at: email@example.com or 1-800-478-8905.
YKHC exercises Federal Law (PL 93-638), which allows American Indian/Alaska Native preference in hiring for all positions.
Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health
Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation - 18 months ago