FIELD SERVICE SUPERVISOR - STIMULATION - WILLISTON, ND
FIELD SERVICE SUPERVISOR – STIMULATION – WILLISTON, ND
US LAND PRESSURE PUMPING
product line increases access to proven reserves, improving asset value and ROI. We’re the pressure pumping experts with the reliable resources and guidance. During the well life, our service ensures zonal isolation of the critical producing zones while protecting precious groundwater. After cementing, you can count on superior well integrity, which is critical for asset and environmental protection. We’ve integrated coiled-tubing services with downhole tool technology to perform multistage stimulation treatments for rapid ROI while minimizing wellsite footprint and reducing environmental impact. This includes: Hydraulic Fracturing; Cementing Services; Coiled Tubing Services; Acidizing Services and Sand Control Pumping Services
- Coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Managing personnel, equipment, and product to meet customer requirements.
- Oversee field personnel related issues to include vacations, timesheets, and scheduling.
- Responsible for multiple products/services in a multiple legal entities.
- Monitors daily progress of jobs and projects.
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- Provides technical guidance and work direction to field staff.
- Will handle special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Bachelors degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience in an oilfield operations.
- 3 - 5 years experience as Stimulation (Frac) Service Supervisor
- Knowledge of fracturing equipment and how it operates/how to troubleshoot when a problem arises.
- Strong supervisory skills.
- Safety oriented and has the ability to successfully lead a crew of 15 - 20 people.
- Background in scheduling crews and filling in for Operations Supervisor, when needed.
- Thorough understanding of product line(s)/service(s) in an operational area or district.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Possess the ability to utilize skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development.
DESIRED / PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient in the use of PC’s.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strong ability to use highly specialized and advanced skills, knowledge, and techniques in problem recognition and solution development
- Requires extensive field travel, some overnight travel to be expected
- May work in the dirt/rig sites; wearing PPE/HSE attire
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
Baker Hughes - 2 years ago
Baker Hughes cooks up a baker's dozen of products and services for the global petroleum market. Through its Drilling and Evaluation...