Education, Certification & Licenses:|
- High School diploma or equivlent
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
prioritization and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication, problem solving, multi-tasking,
and systems a plus
- Ability to portray a professional image to customers both
- Strong familiarity and experience with internal location processes
The Corrdinator, Customer Delivery is responsible for the local
coordination of delivery functions that remain within the Customer
Fulfillment Centers (CFCs), which includes but is not limited to
customer requests for returns approval, freight claims, duplicate pick
up requests and driver assistance. This position will coordinate
activities to ensure that all customer delivery commitments are met with
an exceptional level of service.
Position Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
1. Investigate and approve customer requests to return merchandise,
which results in credits given to customers. Once the Authorization to
Return (ATR) is approved, the Coordinator distributes to the appropriate
driver for merchandise pick-up. Monitor ATR Aging reports to ensure
delayed pick-ups are escalated.
2. Research and file claims with third party delivery vendors to
recover costs when merchandise is damaged or lost in transit. Follow-up
to ensure OfficeMax best interests are represented while maintaining
positive relationships with the vendors. Utilize the third part vendor
web-based system to log in and track deliveries.
3. Research and resolve discrepancies in shipping and receiving. This
includes shipments put on hold by the system due to abnormalities. This
also includes researching disputes with customers when the signed-for
amount varies from the customer-received amount. Ensure appropriate
escalation of issues as appropriate, typically requiring review and
discussion with appropriate management.
4. Provide real time assistance to drivers delivering merchandise.
This may include product amount that is over, under or damaged, drivers
that are lost or delayed by traffic/weather. Coordinate resolution,
contacting other drivers for back up support and relaying
5. Provide escalated delivery support when expedited service is
required or requested by the customer. Coordinate the ordering of
messenger services, ensuring that customers are billed as directed.
6. Determine correct delivery routing codes for new customers. Ensure
correct codes are added to the appropriate system. Maintain changes in
routing codes as requested by customers to meet their needs or as routes
7. Interact with a wide variety of internal and external contacts.
Direct contact with the customer will be frequent on issues that can be
business-retention-sensitive. Also may have frequent contact with
various internal HQ departments, customer service centers and other
locations at management levels.
8. Demonstrate a commitment to OfficeMax core values.
9. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be
construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
If you'd like for me to upload, just need to confirm logo..assuming the logo from the careers site, but want to confirm since it is not the...