- To ensure that ground handling agent and other service suppliers are fully briefed regarding Emirates requirements and that the expected level of service to Emirates passengers is provided in a timely and efficient manner.
- To deal with delays, disruptions and excess baggage.
- To control catering uplifts and expenditure on meals and accommodation for transferred or delayed passengers.
- To supervise staff on duty ensuring that the relevant areas of the operation are fully covered.
- To ensure all post flight activities are completed correctly.
- Reports to the Airport Services Manager or Officer on duty.
- Previous 5 years experience in airport ground handling, with at least 2 years at a supervisory/senior agent level.
- Thorough knowledge of Ground Operations, Weight and Balance, Baggage Services and claims, and DCS.
- Basic knowledge of Cargo, Reservations, Fares & Ticketing is preferred.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with a proven ability or aptitude to lead a team.
- Ability to make decisions and work under pressure.
Please apply by clicking the Apply button below and completing our application at emiratesgroupcareers.com,
Monster - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Emirates Airline (طيران الامارات)
San Francisco, CA
The Emirates Group
- 7 days ago
The Emirates Group has spread its wings into every aspect of travel and tourism to become a leading global corporation in its field.