Overview Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer operating in four business segments: Aerial Work Platforms, Construction, Cranes, and Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, shipping, transportation, refining, energy and utility industries. Responsibilities - Daily phone and email correspondence with dealer network.
- Utilize knowledge of product line equipment to assist dealers in securing greater share of replacement parts market in territory.
- Advise dealers on parts availability
- Assist dealer and /or customer to solve problems associated with replacement parts.
- Monitor dealer’s purchasing trends and suggest recommendations necessary for dealer to maintain an adequate level of inventory to service units in territory.
- Prepare parts quotations for dealers.
- Collaborate with factory and local Materials Manager in maintaining proper inventory levels
- Maintain and update reference numbers in system. Qualifications - Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience will also be considered.
- Previous field sales or inside sales experience highly preferred.
- Must possess strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to work as a team in an open environment
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem-solving
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Aftermarket sales experience in a heavy equipment manufacturing environment.
Terex - 17 months ago
Terex is a "T-Rex" when it comes to making a variety of cranes, aerial platforms, and construction and materials processing...