Over the past 30 years, DISH has built a talented group of leaders and support teams at its corporate headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. As the company continues to develop, offering new products and services to an increasing customer base, it looks to recruit outstanding candidates capable to turning ideas and strategies into world-class results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The ETL Analyst/Developer will be instrumental in enhancing and creating Datawarehousing Applications. For this position, we are looking for someone with versatile experienced that can fill the roles of Designer, Developer, Team Lead, and Mentor. The ETL Analyst/Developer will also be responsible for documentation, production support/troubleshooting, and the release of multiple new initiatives and products.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Work hands-on with the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
- Analyze requirements, create designs and deliver documented solutions that adhere to Dish’s prescribed Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology and tools.
- Define standards and procedures; refine methods and techniques for data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL).
- Evaluate, determine root cause and resolve production issues.
- Work closely with other IT development groups to deliver coordinated software solutions.
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
A successful ETL Analyst/Developer will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) in computer science or related field plus four years experience; or six years of combined education and experience
- 3-4 years experience in ETL design/development using Informatica and BTEQ
- Experience with job scheduling software like Autosys
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with Teradata and/or Netezza
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
DISH - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...