This position has the responsibility of providing analytic and program management support for the company-wide Net Promoter Score (NPS) program. As part of the Customer Insights team in Corporate Strategy, this position will analyze data, develop reports and presentations, incorporate new analytic tools and software, and translate insights into actionable recommendations. This role will work cross-functionally with business units to understand their needs, define the most effective methods to communicate insights and conduct data analysis to support their loyalty improvement and growth efforts.
In addition, this person will work with advanced analytic techniques to improve understanding of the relationships between NPS performance and how it impacts the business. We are looking for extremely bright people who are passionate about the customer and thrive on communicating insights in a meaningful way to drive change to improve the customer experience.
- Conduct analysis on NPS data to understand customer perceptions and develop actionable insights for business units to improve NPS
- Coordinate and develop research reports and presentations to communicate insights and findings to the organization and multiple business units
- Partner with internal clients to identify and develop effective ways to share important insights, and make those findings and insights more accessible
- Develop and support the customer insights/NPS portal
- Work with advanced analytic techniques to understand business and financial impact of NPS performance
- Conduct ad-hoc data analysis to determine trends and drive action
- Work with Database team to conduct financial and operational linkage studies.
- Work with corporate communications to share insights across the business
- Bachelor’s degree in, business, marketing, finance, market research, customer satisfaction, statistics or related field;
- Five years of data analysis or market research experience, including ability to conduct analysis on primary and secondary data
- Experience with statistical software including SPSS or SAS (or ability to effectively direct vendors)
- Passion for the customer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Solid experience working with statistical techniques
- Strong organizational and program management skills
- Experience developing effective presentations
- Comfortable working with all levels of management
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Experience with NPS or customer satisfaction discipline
- Experience with analyzing financial and other business metric data in support of customer satisfaction/NPS improvement focus
- Working knowledge of databases, including text mining software
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
CenturyLink - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...