Responsible for providing best in class service to all Private Banking. Answer and respond to client phone inquiries and requests for services in a courteous and professional manner. Review approved memos in order to coordinate the preparation of real estate and non real estate
loan documentation. Conduct pre and post closing review of loan documentation for accuracy and adherence to FNBO policies and regulations. Monitor ongoing covenant due diligence tracking and ensure all security interests in collateral have been perfected. Assist Manager and Lending staff with the correction of exceptions and deficiencies. Accept and proactively seek out project related work.
Knowledge, Skills, Education, Experience and Physical Qualifications:
• Minimum of 2 years Retail Banking experience or related experience
- 2-4 years equivalent experience closing loans
- High School diploma or GED
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and adhere to multiple deadlines
- Associate or Bachelor Degree
- Previous consumer/mortgage loan processing or loan closing
- Minimum of 1 year Personal Banker functions and activities.
- Knowledge of Private Banking products/services
- Knowledge of Retail and FNB products/services
First National Bank of Omaha - 22 months ago
At First National Bank Omaha we realize everyone has different needs in a checking account - that's why we've designed a variety of checking...