General Description: We are currently seeking a Database Architect for a TSA client engagement in Ft Meade/Annapolis Junction, MD. This contract is to provide TSA with services to complete an assessment of the current system, define business requirements, and complete a future state design to be used as a foundation for development support future requirements.
Job Duty 1 – Perform data, technology, and governance assessments of current system
Job Duty 2 – Analyze and identify areas for improvement in current system and process, Develop process for implementing quick fix solutions to existing system and process
Job Duty 3 – System Requirements Decomposition, Perform Gap Analysis between As-Is and To-be Requirements
Job Duty 4 – Perform To-Be System Components Analysis & Architecture
Job Duty 5 - Perform System Deployment Analysis and Design, Perform Continuity of Operations Analysis and Design
Work experience requirements:
- Solution architecture skills, with significant experience on data architecture projects, data modeling, data analysis, integration.
- Understands overall solution components and reference models, especially in the area of document and content management.
- Other experience desired: warehouse design, content management design, ER diagram, Global Schema preparation, business models
- Experience with DB2 v9.7 and exposure/ understanding of DB2 v10
- Experience with virtualization
- Experience with AIX
- Bachelor’s Degree
- US Citizenship
- Security Clearance Highly desired
RCM Solutions - 20 months ago