Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services. Trilogy communities offer a full range of personalized services, from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Through our subsidiary, TriStar Services, we offer home- and community-based services including Certified Home Health services, in addition to pharmacy services and rehabilitation therapy services. Exceptional customer service is the heart of our company culture. Our goal is to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest! To achieve this vision, we set the following goals in each of our markets: To be the Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice and Investment of Choice. Cultural Leadership is the driver for our success and our cultural map that guides us on our journey is our Mission Statement :
- We are committed to exceeding our customer's expectations
- Excellence is achieved by execution of our Trilogy Service Standards
- The Right Employees make the difference
- A servant’s heart is the key to success
- The Team Approach works best
- Let everyone contribute to his or her fullest potential
- Pay Attention to the Details
- The details separate the winners from the losers
- Take what the company is doing very seriously, but not yourself
- Our company has zero tolerance for egos or politics
Are you compassionately committed to customer service, and do you have strong clinical skills? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Springhurst Health Campus , an innovative and dynamic Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living Health Campus located in Greenfield, Indiana , is looking for a compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to add to our dynamic health campus!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is primarily responsible for providing quality care, appropriate to the ages and needs of the residents served. We are specifically seeking LPN's who are positive, motivating and who provide excellence in customer service to join our team.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must possess, at a minimum, a Nursing Degree or diploma from an accredited college or university
- Must have and maintain a current, valid LPN state license
- Must have and maintain current, valid CPR certification
- Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral instructions in English
- Must be able to make independent decisions when warranted
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
- Strong clinical skills
- Compassionately committed to customer service
- Must love the elderly!
Trilogy Health Services - 19 months ago