Responsible for demonstrating excellent customer service in accordance with the U.S. Bank Service Advantage Core Values. Works a specified number of hours (less than 20 hours per week) during peak business times in a branch, in-store or on-site location. Responsible for handling routine financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, payment, etc.), Performs merchant transactions such as accepting and verifying large merchant deposits of cash and/or coin, prepares cash shipment to fill customer requests, etc. while ensuring a positive interaction with customers/non-customers. Cross sells U.S. Bancorp products as appropriate. Follows established policies and procedures while processing transactions in an effort to minimize losses.
Must be available to work the following schedule: ________________________________.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in customer service.
- Physical requirements: May be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds
- Basic clerical and processing skills
- Effective interpersonal/customer service skills
- Strong reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to gain knowledge of U.S. Bancorp products
- Bilingual language skills a plus
U.S. Bank - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...