Lead with us as you manage small to medium projects and support large, multiple development, technology, engineering, or capital projects. Engage with us as you work closely with other functions to help them understand packaging materials and operations. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Packaging Engineer, you will be part of our success by:
• Developing, organizing, managing, and coordinating packaging projects
• Exhibiting innovation in discovery, advancing, and evaluating of new technologies in packaging material handling
• Providing innovative, timely, and cost-effective improvements, concepts, developments, or scientific insight and understanding for new or existing packaging and material handling systems
• Supporting technical analysis, evaluation, recommendation, and implementation of packaging materials design and configurations
• Working with an assigned manufacturing facility in supporting package performance including, documentation, communication, analysis, trouble-shooting, and follow-up
• Identifying, evaluating, and implementing packaging innovation to align with company objectives and customer needs including cost, performance, functionality and design
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Packaging, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s of Science in Packaging Engineering or another technical field
• Clear understanding of packaging design, materials, equipment, and systems
• Experience leading and managing projects and project teams
• Effective communication skills
• CPG experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Travel is approximately 20-40% depending upon the project assignment.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
Kellogg Company - 18 months ago
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....